2018-2019 Important Beginning-of-the-Year Dates:
|Monday, Aug. 13, 2018||Teacher Institute|
|“Meet-the-Teachers” Night at SCES (5:00-6:00 pm)|
|Back to School Picnic at SCES (5:30-7:30 pm)|
|Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018||Teacher Institute|
|Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018||First Day of School for students (full day)|
|(1 hr. early release each day through Friday, August 31st)|
Lunch Fees for 2018-2019:
- We anticipate that student lunch prices may increase by 10 cents to ($2.20 at the ES, $2.45 at the JH and $2.70 at the HS)
- Breakfast cost remains $1.00.
- Menus will be available after August 1st on the school website.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application Form will be available on the school website or offices after August 1st.
- Parents of 4th – 12th grade students pay a $40 tech fee plus a $20 tech insurance fee (total $60)
- Family max is $120 total in tech fees.
- Parents of free lunch students may apply for a tech fee waiver – but everyone is required to pay the $20 tech insurance fee
- Parents may choose to pay the tech fee in installments: 1/3 at registration, 1/3 by Nov. 1 and 1/3 by Feb. 1.
- 2018-2019 Supply List
- Class lists will be posted outside the Elementary Office after Aug. 1.