2016-2017 Important Beginning-of-the-Year Dates:
|Monday, Aug. 15, 2016||Teacher Institute|
|“Meet-the-Teachers” Night at SCES (5-6 p.m.)|
|Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016||Teacher Institute|
|Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016||First Day of School for students (full day)|
|(1 hr. early release each day through Friday, Sept. 2nd)|
|Thursday, Aug. 18, 2016||Chromebook distribution in Toulon for 7th and 10th grades|
|“Meet-the-Teachers” Night at SCJHS and SCHS|
|Monday, Aug. 22, 2016||Chromebook meeting in Wyoming for 4th grade (5:30 p.m.)|
Lunch Fees for 2016/17:
- Student lunch prices will increase by 10 cents to ($2.00 at the ES, $2.25 at the JH and $2.50 at the HS)
- Breakfast cost remains $1.00.
- Menus will be available after Aug. 1 on the school website.
- (K – 3) parents pay a $20 tech insurance fee
- Parents of all other students pay a $40 tech fee plus a $20 tech insurance fee (total $60)
- Family max is $120 total in tech fees.
- Parents of free lunch students may apply for a tech fee waiver – but everyone is required to pay the $20 tech insurance fee
- Parents may choose to pay the tech fee in installments: 1/3 at registration, 1/3 by Nov. 1 and 1/3 by Feb. 1.
- Supply List 2016-2017
- Stark County Elementary Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Class lists will be posted outside the Elementary Office after Aug. 1.