Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
1. One (1) HS English teacher. Full-time position. Start Date: 8/17/15
Interested parties should send letter of interest, resume, letters of recommendation, completed application (see below), copy of teaching license, and university transcripts to Mr. Jerry Klooster at 300 W. Van Buren, Wyoming, IL 61491 OR send email to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2015.
2. One (1) elementary school “morning/afternoon outside” supervisor (2 hours/day)
3. Two (2) cook’s helpers at the Toulon kitchen (5 hours/day)
4. One (1) crossing guard in Toulon (2 hours/day)
5. One (1) crossing guard in Wyoming (2 hours/day)
Interested parties should contact Mr. Jerry Klooster at 309-695-6123 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Don Turnbull at 309-238-7172.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 8-13
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Librarian Job Description
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-12
- P.E.-Health Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Sp. Ed. Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-12
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10