Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Don Turnbull at 309-238-7172.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 8-13
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Librarian Job Description
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-12
- P.E.-Health Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Sp. Ed. Teacher Job Description 4-12
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-12
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10