Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
The following positions are currently available at Stark County CUSD #100 for the 2018-19 School Year. Deadline for application is June 6, 2018.
|SCES Parapro||Interested candidates should contact Mrs. Jenna Bibb at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|1st Grade teacher – Two (2) Positions|
|JH Parapro||Interested candidates should contact Mr. Bill Lamb at email@example.com.|
|JH Cheer coach|
|JH Lunchroom supervisor|
|HS Dance coach|
|JH Boys basketball coach|
Bus and Van Drivers:
Beginning immediately, Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interesting in being a bus or van driver. Candidates should be at least 23-years old and be able to demonstrate a safe driving record. Interested applicants should contact Don Turnbull at 309-286-2451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians, substitute cooks’ helpers, and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Don Turnbull at 309-238-7172.
- Interested substitute cooks’ helper candidates should contact Michelle Morrissey at 309-238-1366.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 3-16
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Librarian Job Description
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Sp. Ed Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-16
- P.E/Health Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-16
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10