Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
The following positions are currently available at Stark County CUSD #100:
1. Junior High School Secretary – beginning as soon as Aug. 15
Interested parties should contact Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Aug. 17.
2. HS Spanish Teacher
Interested parties should contact Bill Lamb immediately at 309-286-4451 or email@example.com.
3. Special Education Teacher Position – beginning 8/1/16
Interested parties should contact the Henry Stark Special Education District at 309-852-5696 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job details available at IASA Job Bank: https://www.illinoiseducationjobbank.org/JobSearch/JobSearch.aspx
4. Bus Aide – beginning immediately
5. Bus/Van Driver – beginning immediately
Interested parties should contact Jerry Klooster at 309-695-6123 or send email to email@example.com.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians, substitute cooks’ helpers, and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Don Turnbull at 309-238-7172.
- Interested substitute cooks’ helper candidates should contact Michelle Morrissey at 309-238-1366.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 3-16
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Librarian Job Description
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Sp. Ed Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-16
- P.E/Health Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-16
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10