Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
Junior High/ High School Principal for 2019-2020 school year
Stark County School District is seeking a part-time school nurse for two days a week at approximately 7 hours a day. RN pay $13.75 / LPN pay $12.08. Contact Mr. Bill Lamb at 286-4451 for info
Blended Early Childhood Special Education Preschool Teacher
Stark County Elementary School is looking for a part-time, preschool blended special education teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. This position will be part-time with the possibility for full-time. Candidates will need a Professional Educator License, with special education and early childhood endorsements. Interested applicants should email letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation and certification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians, substitute cooks’ helpers, and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Lonny Dennison at 309-238-7172.
- Interested substitute cooks’ helper candidates should contact Michelle Morrissey at 309-238-1366.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 3-16
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Librarian Job Description
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Sp. Ed Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-16
- P.E/Health Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-16
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director 2019
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10