Thank you for exploring employment opportunities at Stark County School District.
Anticipated Blended Early Childhood Special Education Preschool Teacher
Stark County Elementary School is looking for a part-time, preschool blended special education teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. This position will be part-time with the possibility for full-time. Candidates will need a Professional Educator License, with special education and early childhood endorsements. Interested applicants should email letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation and certification to email@example.com.
Anticipated Part-Time Preschool Paraprofessional
Stark County Elementary School is looking for a part-time paraprofessional for a morning preschool classroom for the 2018-2019 school year. This position will be part-time with the possibility for full-time. Candidates will need a paraprofessional license. Interested applicants should email letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus and Van Drivers:
Beginning immediately, Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interesting in being a bus or van driver. Candidates should be at least 23-years old and be able to demonstrate a safe driving record. Interested applicants should contact Lonnie Dennison at 309-525-3526
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for a responsible adult to serve as a bus aide. Applications are available on the District website (Stark100.com) or at the District Office, 300 Van Buren, Wyoming, Illinois. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For Information call Nick Sutton at 309-695-6123
Crossing Guard/ Noon Supervisor:
SCES is looking for a noon supervisor (11:00 am to 1:00 pm) to assist students during lunch and recess. We are also hiring for a crossing guard for the intersection at Van Buren and 6th Street. Crossing guard hours are 7:15 -8:15 am and 2:50-3:50 pm. Interested applicants can apply for one or both positions. For more information call Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or email email@example.com.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for qualified individuals interested in serving as substitute teachers. Interested parties should contact Jenna Bibb at 309-695-5181 or Bill Lamb at 309-286-4451.
Stark County CUSD #100 is looking for individuals interested in serving as substitute custodians, substitute cooks’ helpers, and/or substitute bus drivers on an “as needed” basis. Requirements include but are not limited to: a) positive references and work history b) valid Illinois drivers’ license c) ability to do quality work without direct supervision and d) good communication skills. Applicant must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Interested substitute custodian candidates should contact Terry Mercer at 309-238-7179.
- Interested substitute bus driver candidates should contact Don Turnbull at 309-238-7172.
- Interested substitute cooks’ helper candidates should contact Michelle Morrissey at 309-238-1366.
CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Curriculum Coordinator Job Description 3-16
- Guidance Counselor Job Description
- Librarian Job Description
- Vocational Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Sp. Ed Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Social Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Science Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Pre-K Teacher Job Description 4-16
- P.E/Health Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Math Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Language Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Fine Arts Teacher Job Description 4-16
- Elementary Teacher Job Description 4-16
NON-CERTIFIED JOB APPLICATION LINK:
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION LINKS:
- Book keeping and Fiscal Secretary 8-10
- Building Office Aide 8-10
- Building secretary 8-10
- Bus-Van aide 8-10
- Bus driver 8-10
- Bus Monitor 8-10
- Cooks 8-10
- Custodian 8-10
- Crossing Guard
- Food Service Director
- Health Aide 8-10
- Library Aide 8-10
- NOON DUTY-PLAYGROUND SUPERVISOR
- Pre-K Aide 8-10
- Pre-K Parent Coordinator
- Teacher Aide 8-10
- Transportation Director 2019
- Unit Secretary-Payroll Clerk 8-10